NBI Clearance Renewal – Perhaps a lot of people seek to renew their NBI Clearance without lining up on a long queue at the NBI branches or offices. Luckily, through the NBI Clearance Quick Renewal, we will never have to suffer the fatigue and hardship of renewing this certain document.
And the good thing is that your NBI clearance can also be delivered right in your doorsteps. You will never have to travel which might cost you a lot of time and effort. This will lessen the hassle, right?
But if you prefer the regular processing of NBI clearance, the traditional or regular way of renewing is still applicable wherein personal appearance at the NBI field office is a requirement. To tell you the truth, the traditional way of renewing is cheaper than the online NBI clearance quick renewal.
NBI CLEARANCE RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
- Your old/expired copy of NBI clearance.
- Valid government-issued ID
Here is the list of valid IDs you can use for NBI Clearance Renewal:
- UMID ID (GSIS and SSS)
- Voter’s ID
- BIR/TIN ID
- PRC License
- Driver’s License
- Pag-IBIG ID
- Authenticated Birth Certificate issued by the PSA
- Postal ID
- Police Clearance
- Certification from the Local Civil Registrar
- Solo Parent ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Senior Citizen ID
- MARINA ID
- Certification from the Malacañang in connection with indigenous groups and tribal membership
HOW TO RENEW NBI CLEARANCE?
There are two (2) ways you can renew your NBI Clearance. If you don’t have a lot of time or maybe you’re in a hurry and don’t have any important updates in your personal information, you can choose the NBI Clearance Quick Renewal.
Another option is the standard way of NBI Clearance Renewal which requires a personal appearance at the NBI Clearance Center. However, you still need to have an online appointment before going to the NBI field office. This way is ideal for those who need to update or change their personal information and details (Example: Changing your civil status from Single to Married).
NBI CLEARANCE QUICK RENEWAL
The NBI clearance quick renewal service is the hassle-free way of acquiring your new clearance. However, you can only use this online renewal service if you got your latest NBI clearance any time from 2014 up to present.
Here are the steps on NBI clearance quick renewal:
- Go to the NBI Clearance Services website. https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/
- Click the “NBI CLEARANCE QUICK RENEWAL” button located on the lower part of the homepage.
- A pop-up window will appear where you will input your NBI ID Number. You can find your NBI Number on your old NBI clearance located on the upper right corner of the clearance document.
- Click the “Verify” button then proceed to the next step.
- Fill out your Quick Renewal Form. Make sure to put your exact address to avoid trouble or any delays in the delivery of your clearance.
- Click “Next” and you will be directed to the payment option window.
- Now you can choose your preferred mode of payment that you can access.
Here are the six (6) payment methods you can choose from:
- Bank over the counter – Pay cash over the counter to any bank like Metrobank, Chinabank, Security Bank, Landbank, BDO, BPI, PNB, RCBC, and any other partner bank.
- Online bank – Pay the processing fees through online banking facilities like the BDO Internet Banking, BPI Express Online, Unionbank EON, and etcetera.
- Mobile payment – pay through mobile wallets and mobile money transfers.
- Bayad center – Cash payment at any Bayad Center Outlets or any partner outlets such as LBC, Palawan Pawnshop, Villarica Pawnshop, Cebuana Lhuillier, Waltermart, Robinsons, SM Savemore, and many more.
- MultiPay – This includes Visa (including Vpay) and MasterCard (including Maestro) payment cards.
- ECPay – This includes all ECPay partners such as Petron Corporation, RD Pawnshop, Expresspay Inc., and many more others.
- Don’t forget to write down or take a screenshot of your reference number that will appear on the screen of your device. You will need this when making payment at your selected bank or payment outlet. For online payments, simply follow the instructions on your device in finalizing your payment.
- Pay your NBI Clearance Renewal Fee on your preferred payment option. The total cost for quick renewal is Php 330 plus a service fee of Php 25 for the e-payment service. This is higher compared to the standard way of renewal because you’re availing express delivery.
- And lastly, the waiting game. Expect your clearance to be delivered on your doorsteps at least 5 to 10 working days (depending on the applicant’s location) from the time of your payment.
With these simple steps, you can easily renew your NBI clearance without any hassles. Perfect for those who are working that find it hard to go to NBI field offices due to heavy workloads.
STANDARD/REGULAR NBI CLEARANCE RENEWAL
Unlike the NBI Clearance Quick Renewal, the regular renewal requires the applicant to personally go to the NBI clearance center in claiming their clearance. This is ideal for those who have a limited budget.
This is also applicable for those who want to update their information like their names, civil status (from single to married) and other personal details.
Here are the steps in regular renewal:
STEP 1:SIGN IN USING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD AT THE NBI CLEARANCE ONLINE SERVICES WEBSITE
- Make sure to use the email and password the one you used during the first time you registered. However, according to some applicants, NBI won’t accept your old email address and password, so it is better to create a new account then log in using your new email and password.
- Your account information will show up on the screen after you log in to your new account.
- Make sure to update your application to “Renew”.
- Click the “edit information” button on the upper right corner of the page if you need to make changes to your details.
- Click the “apply for clearance” after you updated your profile to proceed with the renewal.
STEP 2:SET AN APPOINTMENT FOR THE NBI CLEARANCE RENEWAL
- After clicking the “Apply for Clearance”, a pop-up window will appear asking you to provide the Valid ID that you will present on the day of your appointment.
- Renewal applicants are also required to bring a copy of their previous NBI clearance on their appointment day.
- Specify what type of ID you are going to bring on your appointment day. Enter it on the designated box then click on the “I Agree” to continue.
- You will be then directed to a drop-down box consisting of a list of NBI branches that process applications and renewals. Select your preferred date, time, and NBI Branch on the corresponding button on the calendar.
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF THE NBI CLEARANCE RENEWAL FEE
- Select your preferred payment option on the lower right corner of the same page after setting an appointment.
- Choose from the following options where you want to pay your clearance: bank over the counter, Online bank, Bayad Center Outlets, Bayad center Mobile, ECPay, and 7- eleven. Then click “proceed to payment button”
- A summary of your total amount to be paid will appear. Write your reference number then click the “Accept” button.
- Proceed to your preferred payment center or just follow the instructions if you’re paying online.
- Check if your payment is successful by going back to the NBI Clearance website.
The NBI Clearance fee for both new applications and renewal is Php 130 and an additional Php 25 for the e-payment service charge.
STEP 4: PROCESSING OF YOUR NBI CLEARANCE
- Go to the NBI field office on your appointment day and don’t forget to bring two (2) valid IDs and your reference number.
- Have your biometrics taken.
STEP 5: CLAIM YOUR NEW NBI CLEARANCE
- The NBI processor will show your information on a computer screen so you can double-check it.
- Wait for your Clearance to be printed and given to you.
Following these simple steps would simplify your renewal of NBI clearance.